If you have a position vacant that you would like to promote to SPANZA members, please send through details to the Secretariat: email@example.com.
Please include all details, and a closing date for applications.
Pediatric Anesthesiology Faculty Positions at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston and Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
The Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, U.S.A. has significant need for fellowship-trained faculty in Pediatric Anesthesiology. Texas Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in the U.S., and is currently ranked #2 in the U.S. News and World Report Children’s Hospital Honor Roll for 2022-23. The Department faculty of 97 fellowship trained Pediatric Anesthesiologists performs over 55,000 anesthetics annually on 3 hospital campuses. All pediatric surgical subspecialties are represented, and all case complexities from simple outpatient surgeries to the most complex cardiac, neurosurgical, neonatal, airway, spine, oncologic, and others are performed in large numbers. Because of significant growth at our Main Campus in Houston, and opening of our new state of the art hospital in Austin, we are seeking qualified Australia/New Zealand Pediatric Anesthesia fellowship graduates. No U.S. training or board certification is required, and as full-time medical school faculty of Baylor College of Medicine, medical licensure is straightforward, and assistance with obtaining the proper visa is supported by the Department. Ample opportunities for academic development exist with our extensive educational, research, and leadership programs. A very competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. Texas has a growing pediatric population, and Texas Children’s Hospital’s excellent reputation has increased referrals from all over the state, U.S., and internationally, resulting in growing demand for our surgical and diagnostic services. Houston and Austin are vibrant, growing cities with outstanding quality of life. Busy international airports in both cities allow efficient flights to locations all over the world.
Contact Dean B. Andropoulos M.D., Anesthesiologist-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org; please include a personal statement and your curriculum vitae.
Scan the QR code or visit www.texaschildrens.org/ane to learn more. If you are having problems accessing the site, please CLICK HERE for the information.
Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist – KK Women and Children’s Hospital, Singapore
Job Title: Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist
Location: KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Singapore
Department: Department of Paediatric Anaesthesia
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist to join our Department of Paediatric Anaesthesia at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Singapore. As the largest paediatric anaesthesia department in Singapore, we offer anaesthetic services for a wide range of disciplines, surgeries and procedures, including general paediatric surgery, ENT surgeries, cardiothoracic surgery, interventional cardiology, neurosurgical procedures, diagnostic and interventional radiology, radiotherapy.
The candidate must be passionate about paediatric anaesthesia, dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and committed to professional growth and development. The successful candidate will
work with our team of 18 highly motivated anaesthesia staff members.
- Provide exceptional care to patients undergoing anaesthesia for paediatric procedures
- Work with the team to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the department
- Participate in patient safety and quality improvement initiatives
- Contribute to training and education initiatives within the department \
- Engage in research activities and contribute to publications
- Be involved in resuscitation and emergency preparedness efforts
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior staff members
- Eligible for medical registration with the Singapore Medical Council as a Specialist:
- Examples: (or equivalent)
- FANZCA: At least 2 years of working experience as a consultant in anaesthesia after obtaining FANZCA
- FRCA: At least 2 years of working experience as a consultant in anaesthesia after obtaining Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Anaesthesia.
- American Board Certification: At least 2 years working experience as a consultant anesthesiologist in a teaching hospital post obtaining Board Certification.
- Preferable with at least 1 year of Fellowship training in Paediatric Anaesthesia (or equivalent)
- Passionate about paediatric anaesthesia
- Strong commitment to patient care, safety, and quality improvement
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Active engagement in research and education
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to Siti.Nur.Diyanah@kkh.com.sg.