Benefits of membership
Benefits of Membership
Joining SPANZA means:
- You are entitled to a discounted subscription to the journal ‘Pediatric Anaesthesia’
- You will be eligible for a reduced registration fee for the Annual Scientific Meeting of SPANZA, Update meetings and any joint meetings with other Societies
- Your are eligible to vote (ordinary members), nominate and take an active part in the Society
- You have access to Journal Watch a month earlier than the general public (via SPANZA website)
- You have access to SPANZA conference archives and copies of presentations
SPANZA Membership and the Journal
SPANZA members can now read, for free, selected key articles published in Pediatric Anesthesia!
Visit the Blackwell Synergy page www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/pan to access the articles written by anesthetists in Australia and New Zealand.
To keep aware of all new articles published in Pediatric Anesthesia, sign up to receive the journal’s monthly e-mail table of contents (e-Toc) alert. Visit the website at www.blackwellpublishing.com/pan for more details.